Group Coaching Webinar: Evidence-based practices, February 8, 2017
I’m excited to announce a new joint venture with Advisor Perspectives to offer cost-effective, group coaching to investment advisors.
Here are some of the subjects we will be covering:
- 1. Best practices for converting prospects into clients
- 2. Best practices for creating written communications that have an impact
- 3. Best practices for creating videos that have an impact
- 4. The power of first impressions
- 5. The “X factor”
- 6. The power of empathy
- 7. Competition from Robo-Advisors
- 8. A candid assessment of your fee structure
We will be open to other subjects you would like covered.
We will be using the webinar format provided by Advisor Perspectives, BrightTALK. Many of you are familiar with this interactive format and are already registered with BrightTALK.
The sessions will be 45 minutes. There will be ample time allotted to answer your questions.
The first session will be held February 8, 2017 at 4:15 pm EST. The topic will be “Evidence-based practices for converting prospects into clients.”
The cost is $100 per session. There is no commitment to enroll in future sessions. This is a one-time charge. If you have any questions about this program, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for “Evidence-based practices for converting prospects into clients” webinar taking place on February 8, 2017