PPC is an online advertising model in which advertisers pay each time a user clicks on one of their online ads.
Ensure your brand presence and generate quality leads for your evidence-based advisory business with well-structured and executed PPC advertising.
There are different types of PPC ads.
Financial Advisor Advertising Models
- Search Ads appear on search result pages as text Ads. They show up to potential customers already interested in your brand, service, or product online. Search ads are perfect for short sales cycles or one-off campaign promotions.
- Display Ads appear on Google’s partner sites and target people who have visited other financial advisors’ websites. Display advertising is known for its efficiency, as it reaches a large number of online users.
- Social ads appear on social media platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. They reach potential customers based on their interests, network, and lifestyle. Social ads are suitable for brands with an active social media presence.
- Remarketing Ads remind people who have previously visited your website to return. Remarketing is relatively cheaper because of lower competition and highly targeted customer audiences.
- Google Shopping Ads show in a carousel above or next to the main Google search results and allow searchers to see your financial services ads and prices on Google’s search results page (SERP). This type of ad is recommended for eCommerce businesses that want to reach a certain group of customers with specific purchase goals.
- YouTube ads are PPC ads that appear on YouTube search results, YouTube videos and video partners on Display Network.
- Gmail sponsored promotions allow you to reach interested leads directly in their inbox.
- Local services ads are an advertising model that allows you to pay only for generated leads.
PPC Ads selection process
PPC Advertising is a very efficient tool for financial advisors to reach their target audience. We consult with our clients to choose the right option based on their specific needs and budget.